Day One: Ten things you want to do some day.Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight qualities you think are awesome in other people.
Day Four: Seven (semi)interesting things you've pondered or thought about recently.
Day Five: Six things you are glad you did.
Day Six: Five books/movies/tv series/etc that you'd recommend
Day Seven: Four silly quirks
Day Eight: Three pet peeves
Day Nine: Two things for which you're proud of yourself.
Day Ten: One secret plan.
1. I am short. As in, I round to 5'3''. (Which, I realize isn't that short, but I regularly have to hem my petite clothes, so it's short enough. :/)
2. I'm not a coffee drinker or an alcohol drinker. I feel like I need to find SOMETHING I like to drink, but haven't yet. I just don't like the taste. (And I'm super sensitive to coffee flavor. I can pick out mocha flavoring like no one's business.)
3. I'm dyslexic, but highly functioning enough to get by without ever being classified (and having a super supportive family helps a lot!) However, it does make writing some times physically painful for me because I can't retrieve the appropriate word.
4. I'm story driven. I want to know all sorts of stories and love to tell them. My life isn't complete without them, seriously.
5. I have a very annoying tendency to flip arguments around and see both sides. This will result in people ranting about something and me going "on the other hand...." (It's also a good one to have in some ways, but I suspect sometimes people want to punch me.)
6. I prefer to think intellectually over emotionally, but when my emotions overwhelm me I'm pretty much useless.
7. I'm an INTJ
, a virgo, and my Enneagram number is 3
. (I'm VERY much an INTJ, btw.)
8. I love to help people, giving people presents and make people happy.
9. My childhood dream was to be a fairy godmother (like from Sleeping Beauty) or to be Santa Clause.